Everything is better when it’s clean–and that goes double for your outdoor furniture.
Keep it clean you’ll be more likely to use it. The good news is that it’s easy to do if you follow these outdoor furniture cleaning tips:
- Use a squirt of dishwashing detergent with a bucket of warm water. It works for furniture made from wood, aluminum, wrought iron and plastic.
- Start with a scrub brush. Everything from dirt to debris to pet dander can gather on your furniture, so don’t be afraid to scrub vigorously.
- Rinse it liberally. Make sure you rinse away all the soap or you’ll be left with a sticky film all over your furniture.
- Remove rust immediately. If you notice any rust on your furniture, attack it immediately with a wire brush. Leaving it untreated will cause it to spread and become a bigger problem.
- Prime and paint the spots where the rust used to be. After you’ve scrubbed away all the rust, prime it and paint it. This will keep your furniture looking great.
Don’t let dirt and debris keep you from using your outdoor furniture. Find everything you need to keep it clean by connecting with Ken Rash’s Arkansas today.